Holy baloney are these GOOD. Little fudgey bites of matcha magic.
The combination of maca and matcha is so interesting – maca gives you a calm, steady clarity, and matcha gives you a soft caffeine boost. They are 70% fat, which makes them super keto-friendly.
- 1 1/2 c raw soaked cashews *
- 3 tbsp maca **
- 2 tbsp matcha **
- 1/3 large avocado *
- 1/3 c flaked or shredded unsweetened coconut *
- 1/2 c coconut cream *
- 1/3 c coconut oil ***
- 1 scoop hydrolyzed collagen (optional) ****
- 1 tsp almond extract (optional) ***
- 3 packets monkfruit sweetener (or sweetener of your choice) ***
Soak raw cashews overnight OR boil for 5 min and let soak for an hour. Drain, and add to blender with the rest of the ingredients. Blend it up!
Line a bread pan with parchment paper, and pour mixture into the pan. Smooth out, and place in freezer to set for about an hour. Cut into squares, sprinkle with extra matcha, and enjoy! ✨ Keep these in the fridge, for best texture.